BHRT: Virtual Doctor Consultation Michigan
We provide functional medicine to look at the triggers of the symptoms in order to identify areas patient need to work on to modify and eliminate stressors, toxin accumulations, etc that lead to hormonal imbalances, address HPA-axis dynfunction and treat them as a whole.
I Provide Virtual Consultations to Patients in Michigan
Dr. Alawa is accepting a limited number of patients, so she can dedicate her time to thoroughly help each and every one of her patients identify the root cause of their health problems and start the healing process.
Every condition is different and I seek to provide you with the most suitable treatment that is specifically designed for you.
Virtual Doctor Appointments
True Care Solutions Clinic offers virtual medical services and appointments to offer you possibility and convenience to connect with a bioidentical hormone replacement physician from anywhere in the state of Michigan and the comfort of your home. It is very simple to get this set up.
Conditions I Treat
- Fatigue: Fatigue is a common condition that many suffer from. It may stem from iron deficiency, thyroid problems, adrenal fatigue aka HPA-axis dysfunction, auto-immune disorders, gut dysbiosis, neurotransmitter imbalance, and more.
- Cortisol problems: (can be either low or high). Symptoms include adrenal fatigue, Addison’s disease, Cushing disease, Cushing syndrome, generalized fatigue, mood problems, and thyroid problems.
- Gut dysbiosis: Symptoms can include impaired gut microbiome affecting hormonal balance, sleep, depression, anxiety, irritability, neurotransmitter balance, bowel transit, etc.
- Blood sugar dysregulation leads to cortisol metabolism imbalances, insulin resistance, diabetes, weight gain, metabolic syndrome, etc.
- Oxidative stress resulting in mitochondrial dysfunction, accelerated aging, auto-immune diseases, and infertility,
- Thyroid problems: Symptoms can include hypo- or hyperthyroidism, hormonal imbalance including cortisol clearance problems, weight gain, fatigue, skin disorders, etc.
- Menstrual irregularities: Symptoms can include long or short menstrual cycles, painful, heavy cycles full of clots, and abdominal pain.
- Progesterone deficiency: Symptoms include luteal phase insufficiency, fertility problems, breast tenderness, resultant estrogen dominance, decreased testosterone clearance and therefore hyperandrogenic symptoms (acne, hirsutism, scalp thinning hair), lack of protection against breast and endometrial cancer, osteoporosis, etc.
Please click on the 15-min FREE consultation button, fill out the required fields and submit your information. Someone will get back to you shortly to further inquire about your medical goals and see if we can be a good fit to your medical needs. After this 15-min discovery call, you will be sent a secure email with further instructions on how to fill out medical questionnaires on the patient portal and schedule your appointment with Dr. Alawa, at your convenience.
A secure, HIPAA-complaint zoom link will be sent to you inviting you to your appointment. We look forward to working with you and being your lifeline on your journey to balancing your hormones naturally.