BHRT (BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY)
Are You Suffering From?
- Decreased/Absent Sex Drive
- Low energy Weight Gain
- Brain fog
- Memory Loss
- Food Cravings (salt, sugar)
- Inability to Lose Weight
- Sleep Disturbances
- Mood Swings
- Hot Flashes Fatigue
- Gut Dysbiosis
- Anxiety and Depression
- Food Sensitivities
- Irregular/Painful Periods
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Thyroid Disease
- Urinary Incontinence
These symptoms can reflect hormonal imbalance. Look no further! I use Functional Medicine to help you find the root causes of your symptoms so you can begin your journey to balance your hormones naturally!
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
Why Are Hormones So Important?Hormones are key communicators for our body that send us instructions on how to function. As we age, our hormone levels naturally decline making it difficult for our body systems to communicate effectively; as a result, functionality decreases and we can experience a wide range of unpleasant symptoms.
What is Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy?Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy uses bioidentical hormones which are compounded by a pharmacist. Bio-identical hormones are derived from plants and are converted into chemical structures that exactly match the human hormones naturally produced by our body. The plant derived bio-identical hormones function exactly the same as the hormones the body makes and in fact, the body recognizes them as if they were actually produced by the ovaries. It must be emphasized that there is NO DIFFERENCE between the hormones the ovaries make and the bio-identical hormones used in BHRT. BHRT has a long history of safe and successful use. The goal is to replace what nature and time have lost and restore equilibrium so individuals can feel better.
What Sort of Results Should I Expect?
Patients have reported feeling more energized, increased libido, more rested, less stressed, improved brain function and clarity, increased metabolism, reduced anxiety and irritability, improved bone and heart health, and much more! Contact us now for free consultation and access to our patients portal.
Improve your condition today
Free Consultation (517) 898-7832
Are You Suffering From?
We're Here For You
Aging can be hard not just physically, but emotionally. The body goes through hormonal changes leaving many individuals feeling lousy, longing for their youthful years. And who can blame them?
A hormonal imbalance can impact your mood, energy, weight, sex drive, appetite, metabolism, immune system, and much more!
Thankfully, hormone replacement therapy is an effective solution that can help regulate, restore, and balance the body making you feel better than ever.
Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy for men is used to counteract the decrease in testosterone which happens naturally as men get older. Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is made with naturally occurring plants that are chemically identical to those already found in the human body. BHRT for men can be used for more energy, reducing body fat, mood elevator, and reduced anxiety. BHRT for men can be used for sexual wellness as it improves reproduction function, increases desire and helps maintain healthy levels of red blood cells.
Hormone Replacement Therapy for Women
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is normally used to treat symptoms of female menopause. As women get older, estrogen and progesterone levels decline and Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy can replace those hormones.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy is not reserved only for menopausal women. Hormones are the basic building blocks in the way your body performs. When hormonal levels begin to decline, many women experience an adverse affect on mood, sex drive, weight, ad other factors. Restoring a balanced hormonal level is also beneficial to pre-menopausal women. With Bioidentical Hormone Replacement you can increase energy, endurance, muscle mass and strength, as well as improve your mood, cognitive function, and libido.
Conditions that BHRT Can Help With
- Low testosterone – symptoms include resultant fatigue, low libido, lack of bone health protection, low energy, etc
- High testosterone – symptoms include hyperandrogenism symptoms (acne, hirsutism, scalp thinning hair/male pattern baldness), insulin resistance, diabetes, aggressive behaviors, etc.
- Estrogen dominance – symptoms include anxiety, irritability, breast tenderness, menstrual irregularities, increased risk for breast cancer, sleep disturbances, thyroid problems.
- PMS – symptoms include premenstrual syndrome, abdominal bloating, water retention, mood swings, irritability, breast tenderness surrounding the time of the menstrual period.
- PCOS – symptoms include ovarian cysts, hyperandrogenism symptoms (acne, hirsutism aka hair in areas less desirable by females, scalp hair thinning), infertility, and irregular menstrual cycles.
- Estrogen deficiency – symptoms include hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, depression/anxiety, osteopenia/osteoporosis, etc.